Sunday, August 16, 2009

My character in ‘Life Partner’ is a nightmare: Genelia

genelia_d'souza

Mumbai, In “Life Partner”, Genelia D’Souza is cast as a dumb girl and the actress is cringing.

“This girl thinks she knows it all, when she’s clueless. She doesn’t know how dumb she is. She’s got loads of money and time and she keeps trying different vocations. For starters, she attempts a career in singing and she’s a disaster at it,” Genelia told IANS.

Releasing Friday, the film also stars Fardeen Khan, Tusshar Kapoor, Prachi Desai and Govinda.

Playing this scatter-brain was very tough for Genelia.

“I’m not the least like this rich, pampered and clueless chick. And I’d certainly not try my hand at anything I wouldn’t succeed in. But this character keeps bumbling from one experience to another. She’s a nightmare,” she said.

To add to Genelia’s woes her character is hated by one of her favourite actors.

“Govinda, whom I adore, detests me in the film. Every time we’re together, he is snarling and scowling at me. I hated that,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment