Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wrinkle fan Penelope Cruz

Penelope Cruz

Penelope Cruz can't wait to get older.

The 34-year-old star is not worried about getting wrinkles and grey hair because she has worked with so many beautiful actresses in their 60s and 70s.

She said: "Age holds absolutely no fear for me. I'm working with Judi Dench on myfilm 'Nine'. When she's in a room, it's as if she has a light bulb inside her. She lights it up!

"People like Meryl Streep and Sophia Loren. Sophia is 74 and amazing - every time I talk to her, she's full of wonderful stories about old actors. We've become very good friends. There's so much enjoyment ahead for us all."

However, Penelope admits she will always feel insecure, no matter how successful she becomes.

The Spanish beauty told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I know myself a little bit more. Of course, some things remain a mystery and that is a search that never ends. I'm still looking for answers. I wouldn't change the way I feel now, but I wish I was less insecure.

"I've always had my insecurities, and most of them have not gone away. I guess we're all vulnerable."


Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz



Penelope Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment