Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Eva Mendes' spicy bedroom warning



Eva Mendes

Eva Mendes advises against taking Indian food into the bedroom.

The 'Hitch' actress admits eating in bed is one of her worst habits but insists she will never be tempted to take curry under the covers again after a particularly bad experience.

She said: "I have so many guilty pleasures! One of them is to eat in bed while watching television. It sounds kind of gross but I absolutely love it. I love to watch my favourite programme with my food on a tray on my lap.

"I've learned however that eating Indian may not be such a good thing to have in the bedroom. I've made that mistake before so never again! But I am a huge snacker so you'll always find me indulging in something."

Eva, who is the new ambassador for Magnum Temptation ice cream, admits chocolate is one of her favourite foods, but insists she trains hard to ensure she stays in shape when she indulges.

She explained to Australia's Sydney Morning Herald newspaper: "I love chocolate! I like chocolate like no-one else and I love indulging. I work out almost everyday - at least five days a week. I put in a lot of time at the gym to ensure that I am able to indulge at other times. Pleasure is pain!"





Eva Mendes



Eva Mendes


Eva Mendes



Eva Mendes



Eva Mendes



Eva Mendes



Eva Mendes



Eva Mendes



Eva Mendes

No comments:

Post a Comment