Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Emma Watson to quit Hollywood?

Emma Watson

Emma Watson is considering giving up acting.

The 'Harry Potter' star - who plays brainbox Hermione Granger in the hit movie franchise - would be willing to axe her film career if she can't find other fulfilling roles.

She told America's Teen Vogue magazine: "I don't havea burning passion for acting.

"Until something comes along that I feel as strongly about as I did Hermione - like, I felt that it was life or death - I don't want to act again."

The 19-year-old beauty also revealed she is struggling to cope with the hectic schedule of promoting new movie 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' and filming the final two instalments of the boy wizard franchise.

She said: "I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life. I literally wear my pyjama bottoms to set. I roll out of bed and put on a hoodie and some Ugg boots."

Although she is considering ending her acting career, Emma - who has gained at place at America's prestigious Yale University - recently revealed she intends to carry on acting while she studies.

She said: "Jodie Foster did it, Natalie Portman did it. I think it's entirely possible to juggle university with filming.

"I actually think going to university will make me a better actress. The experience of living like that, working to deadlines, living with other students. It's all the things I want."




Emma Watson



Emma Watson



Emma Watson



Emma Watson



Emma Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment