Monday, August 17, 2009

Watch Model Carmen Garcia in Small Bikini Images

Biography

Born July 16, 1977, in Havana, Cuba, and raised in Miami, Florida, Carmen Garcia spent much of her youth struggling with an eating disorder. “My desire to gain weight was always prominent but I just couldn't work up a normal appetite in my growing years,” she recalls. “Not to mention the fact that I've always had a fast metabolism and I've always been the hyperactive type.”



Carmen Garcia tried extreme measures to add weight to her skinny frame, but nothing she did seemed to work. “In high school, I began to eat a lot junk food and still no weight gain!” she says. “The years rolled by and finally I began to see a little gain but it was not muscle gain. It was flab!”



That’s when Carmen Garcia decided to take control of her body and she joined a local gym where bodybuilders and trainers took the time to teach her how to shape her physique. Carmen took their lessons to heart and she soon began pumping iron and even became a certified aerobics instructor. “That's how my body transformed itself,” she explains.



Carmen Garcia



Carmen Garcia



Carmen Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment