Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hot Model Mandy Lynn's Images

Biography

Mandy Lynn was born November 9, 1980, in Long Island, New York. A painfully shy child, she began to come out of her shell in high school. “I talked all through my classes and started to care more about boys and how I looked than my schoolwork,” she admits. It was during this period in her life that Mandy also discovered that she loved having her photo taken. “Whenever a camera was around I was more than happy to strike a pose!” she says.

mandy attends a playboy casting call

Mandy’s first big break came in the summer of 2002, when she read an article in Playboy about the magazine’s 50th Anniversary Playmate search. “I saw that they would be making a stop right here in Long Island so I went to the casting and was chosen to model for Playboy!” she recalls.


Mandy Lynn



Mandy Lynn



Mandy Lynn



Mandy Lynn

Why Is She Famous?

A three-time Playboy cover model, Mandy Lynn currently has the top-rated female MySpace profile on the East Coast. "I always loved having my photo taken, so it was only natural that I would end up modeling,” she says. “It was always something I knew I would do.”